Mourinho Reacts To Ban, Reveals When He Will Quit His Job

The Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho, has reacted to his
Speaking at the launch of his new book, Mourinho dubbed the Football Association fine a “disgrace”, BBC Sport reports.
Mourinho said: “I’m happy that I don’t have an electronic tag.
“I understand you are a critic, I do not understand your reaction to the FA and myself, every word I say is a big risk of me.
“I also think that £50,000 in the world where we live today is an absolute disgrace. And I also think that the possibility of getting a stadium ban is also something absolutely astonishing.”
Taking another jab at Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, without naming the Gunners boss, Mourinho said he felt he was the victim of double standards after seeing Wenger escape punishment for similar comments made about Mike Dean after their loss to Chelsea in September.
The Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho
He said: “There is something that, now, we know. One, we can push people in the technical area. The word ‘afraid’ is a punishment, and a hard punishment.

“When I compare different people, different behaviours, with similar words, the difference between ‘afraid’ and ‘weak and naive’ is £10,000 and one-match stadium ban.
“Premier League managers have difficulties with the press, we have to do press when [we] would prefer not to.
“We now know we can push people, to say the referee is ‘weak and naive’ we can do it. 
“Every manager in this country knows ‘afraid’ costs £50,000 but ‘weak and naive’, we can do it.
“But to say the referee was ‘weak and naive’, referring to one of the top referees, not just in this country, also in Europe, to call him ‘weak and naive’ we can do.”
On his future at Chelsea, Mourinho said: “If you ask me how many years I’m still going to coach, I’d risk 15 more. I’m in the middle: I did 15, I have 15 more to do. I’ll finish at 67. Maybe later if I can. Can I stay 15 more years at Chelsea Football Club? I don’t think so.
“I don’t think modern football allows it anymore, so normally I will not finish my career at Chelsea. I would like to, but I don’t think it’s possible.”
Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea despite being the EPL defending Champions, have been poor so far in this campaign and sit 16th, having lost more top-flight matches already this term than they did in the whole of 2014-15.
The most recent defeat came over the weekend when the team fell
After last Saturday’s shock defeat the club is in danger of not making the Champions League.
No team in Premier League history has ever made it into the top four after picking up just eight points, as Chelsea have, from their first eight games.

No comments:

Post a Comment