Why you need to date a writer

*food for your soul' why u need to date a writer'* Life is cool when u have the right people with u . Life is tough when Our creature Wants to test our faith. Life isn't fair because no winning formula for success. Life is empty if is full of sorrow. Life is wonderful if we can have all what we wants .Life is not always rossy ,its full of challenges . If u surround urself  with great people there are chances  u re on the path to success . Great people great minds with winning formula that is the key . As a prolific writer , I write to justify my opinion. How can I express what I have in my mind if am not a writer , I am proud to be one and I  sure u will be proud to *Date a writer*, new day new writeup and new concise composition.We write to inspired, to report and to advertised. Our wives enjoys us because we find it very convenient to turn bad time to grate time, we are very brave especially those of us who are Freelancers. Many things to enjoy because no dulling moment, we can talk sense of any arising issue , no problem too big for them to simply. As long as u are in a relationship with a writer your happiness is guaranty because we make a companionship our duty.
Bless the woman that inspires this write-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment